Learn to think and innovate like a start-up
How to realize your innovation potential
To become an innovation leader in your industry, you should start utilizing the enormous innovation potential at your disposal.
The combination of human, intellectual, physical, market, leveraged and financial resources form your organisation's innovation potential. But the innovation actually realized is usually far less than the potential available.
"As a company grows in size and market stature, keeping existing products competitive and satisfying customers' needs with incremental features can easily consume all of its resources, leaving the door wide open for start-ups with disruptive offerings."
Clayton M. Christensen, The Innovator’s Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail, Harvard Business School Press, 1997.
The lack of innovation focus can be costly for any organisation. The entrepreneurial mindset is all about validating your ideas; which means fail fast to learn faster.
We facilitate workshops in design thinking, co-creation and pretotyping to fast-track and boost your innovation capabilities. We help you find the right idea and dismiss the ideas with no market potential.
Learn the entrepreneurial toolbox and practice how your organization can innovate like a start-up.
Shortcut the endless-debate cycle and compress months of time into a couple of days. Find the right idea that customers will actually use and pay for, before you build it. Avoid pouring time, money and resource into the wrong ideas and focus on true value creation.
What can you expect?
- Foreword to innovation techniquesStrong introduction to design thinking, co-creation and pretotyping.
- Practical case studiesHands on experience with innovation techniques as team and individually.
- A feel-good entrepreneurial experienceAn entrepreneurial feeling with big smiles, excitement and valuable insights.
How does it work?
- We faciliate one or more workshopsWith practical excercises we introduce and teach you the thoughts and mindset of entrepreneurial innovation.
- Just bring your bright mindsNo preparation needed – just bring an open mind, good energy and you're ready.
- We learn togetherDuring the workshops we dive into specific tools and techniques most relevant to you and your organization.
Who is this relevant for?
- Business InnovatorsLeaders and business developers who want to realize their organisation's innovation potential.
- Product Developers & DesignersPeople in product development unsure if they are building the right product, service or feature.
- Everyone RationalEveryone else that thinks saving time, money and resources sounds like a rational way going forward.
What are the outcomes?
- A stronger innovation mindsetStregthening of the organisation's innovation power and resilience against disruptive competitors.
- Reach the goal line fasterA solid foundation to achieve goals cheaper, faster and with less uncertainty.
- Increased employee engagementAvoid wasting time on failure projects and make sure employees work is not discarded again.